SUPPLIES OFFICER TRAINEES – 5 POST
Employer: TANZANIA ELECTRIC SUPPLY COMPANY LIMITED (TANESCO)
Date Published: 2019-07-31
Application Deadline: 2019-08-13
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Responsible for managing store activities, controls stock and issue of materials for smooth operation in the Regions and Zone level.
- Manage and coordinate all stores processes in the regions to ensure availability of materials, tools and equipment.
- Advise Accountant regarding store matters to ensure adherence to the Company and public stores regulations.
- Ensure there is proper maintenance and control of stocks of materials for efficient issuance and delivery of the same.
- Plan, monitor and control the activities of members of zone in order to ensure the most effective utilization of resources and achievement of objectives and targets.
- Produce monthly reports and returns in order that the management gets informed of the regional and zonal stores performance.
- Ensure stores data (in all forms) are kept and controlled to prevent fraud and misuse.
QUALIFICATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor Degree/Advance Diploma in Materials Management/Procurement or equivalent
- Must be registered by PSPTB or relevant professional body
REMUNERATION: Salary Scale TANESCO SARALY SCALE