HR Officer Credit Officer (5 Vacancies)
Lifeserver Financial Services Limited (LFS), established in 2015, is a fastgrowing microfinance provider in Tanzania Mainland. Our niche as a mediator against poverty in Tanzania lies in empowering the poor in the countryside with responsible credit and business skills. We have realised several strategic milestones in our outreach so far, thanks to our passionate and vision-driven team. For the next level of growth, we invite ambitious, talented, enthusiastic, energetic and highly motivated individuals to strengthen the team. Successful candidates will serve in our Branches outside Dar es Salaam.
- Tanzanian nationals below age 32.
- Recent graduates with first degree or diploma in humanities or any social science.
- Fluent in English and Kiswahili, written, spoken and reading.
- Pleasant personality, courteous, assertive, outgoing, proactive, organized.
- Must be goal-focused and customer-centric.
- Accurate, analytical and attentive to detail.
- Ability to achieve results in challenging conditions.
- Shortlisted candidates will undergo a pre-employment training and those who successfully complete the training program will be offered a challenging and rewarding opportunity at LFS. Applicants should submit typed CV and a handwritten cover letter (without certificates) to the following address:
The Managing Director
Lifeserver Financial Services Limited
P.O. Box 75965 Dar es Salaam, Tanzania
Alternatively, mail your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org