Sanaa WALIPO (Sanaa WAPOLI LIVING POSITIVE) with its base at Patandi Akheri in Meru DC Arusha Region. Sanaa WALIPO is a community based organisation working to cooperate with various stakeholders in educating, identification linkage to treatment and following up of TB and HIV patient. Sanaa WALIPO seeks to recruit qualified individual to fill vacancy below
HUMAN RESOURCE MANAGER – Fixed term contract, Location in Patandi
• Reports directly to Sanaa WALIPO DIRECTOR
• To manage, coordinate and implement Human Resources policies, systems, procedures and activities
• To provide the Management with professional guidance and advice on Human Resources issues
• To coordinate the implementation of Performance Management System
• To lead, organize and coordinate staff training, learning and development programs
• To oversee proper attendance to staff welfare issues
• To ensure that laid down rules, regulations and ethics; regularly updated and staff comply with them
• To coordinate monitoring of financial expenditure in respect of administrative activities as per approved budget, procedures and policies
• Management and maintenance of HR legal and Labour law compliance
• Responsible for company’s personnel accident. health, and other personnel related insurances HR database management
• Manage bonus and appraisal system and other employee benefits for all staff
• Maintenance of the Staff Handbook ensuring all company policies are maintained
• Create and manage general business administrative policies and administrative instructions as required by employees for them to understand their entitlements and company rules/ procedures including absences, IT Policy, training opportunities etc
• To ensure opening, closing and locking of offices are timely done.
• To participate in preparation and facilitation of internal and external meetings/conferences.
• Bachelor’s degree in a relevant discipline with 3 year of experience Customer service experience
• Excellent social / networking skills, ability to engage with government, private sector and civil society
• Excellent communication (writing and oral) skills, reporting and presentation skills.
• Monitoring and evaluation skills
• Languages: Proficient in English and Kiswahili.
HOW TO APPLY
Please submit your application to the address email@example.com. Only electronic application is considered. In the subject line of your email, please state clearly which position you apply for. The application should consist of a brief motivation letter and complete CV with full contact details of three referees. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Application deadline is 15th August 2019. Address to Sanaa WALIPO Director, Box 67, Duluti, Arusha