Title: Fundraising and Advocacy Officer
Duty station: Morogoro, Tanzania
- Passionate about public social accountability and smallholder farmers right
- Knowledgeable about African agriculture development agenda (CAADP) and NAIPs in eastern and southern Africa
- Possessing skills and 3 years’ experience in fundraising activities
- More than 3 years of experience in project management
- Enough experience in advocacy, networking and campaigning
- Excellent writing skills and ICT
- Fluent in English, Kiswahili and French
- Able to work with non-governmental organization in Morogoro
- Agriculture policy analysis at regional (EAC, SADC) and national level.
- Operationalize and constantly update the ESAFF Regional Secretariat advocacy strategy.
- Provide technical support to the ESAFF network in the area of advocacy campaign and lobby including relevant curriculum design
- Mobilizing resources and fundraising for the farmers right course.
- Utilization of media (press releases and programs, social media and other means) to advance the interests of small scale farmers in the region
- Sift, package and distribute relevant advocacy information to the various channels and
- Build strategic alliances and ensure ESAFF’s visibility and presence as a champion of relevant regional and global advocacy causes.
- Provide training and representation of ESAFF to various forums.
Mode of application
Write us your motivational letter with detailed CV to firstname.lastname@example.org copy
email@example.com not later that 08th August 2019 at 16:30 hrs.
Please indicate the title of the Job you are applying for on the subject line
For details kindly visit www.esaff.org/vacancy-2
Note: If you are not contacted two weeks after the closing date, kindly consider your
application as unsuccessful.