Lubes Marketing & Technical Services Engineer
An oil distribution company is looking for a qualified candidate to fill the position Lubes Marketing & Technical Services Engineer based in Dar es Salaam.
The holder of this position will be expected to Plan and implement effective pre and after sales technical services support to Company’s marketing activities covering all range of lubricants to enhance customers satisfaction and confidence level to ensure technical competitiveness in the market place.
- Carry out frequent business surveys to ensure the company has adequate lubes range in the market,
- To recruit Lubricants customers in line with Company Processes and procedures
- Prepare lubes equivalent charts and carry out lubrication surveys to ensure all customers use right lubricants,
- To Carry out marketing intelligence from other Lubes players and analyse customer integrity and risks associated with lubes business, To support customers on oil and equipment condition monitoring
- To work with lubes team to prepare/review lubes prices & budgets and sales forecasts,
- Ensure the company has adequate product range (grades and packages) in the business area,
- Ensure customers apply right lubricants, Prepare lubes equivalent to new customers and carry out lubrication surveys.
- Ensure data sheets are available, correct and interpret the same to the customers,
- To support customers and solve lubes related issues including condition monitoring,
- Work with sales team to prepare budgets and sales forecasts. Carry out promotion activities as directed from time to time.
- To identify the gap between the current product range and actual market requirement and fill the gaps,
- To develop and maintain very good relationships with customers, partners and the sales team,
- To monitor the customer satisfaction regarding quality of products and services and solve/report immediately any issues that may compromise quality of products and services.
KNOWLEDGE AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
- BSc (Eng) in Mechanical or Petroleum Engineering
- Detailed understanding of petroleum products, market and logistics.
- Knowledge on lubes application points (equipment) and Exposure on sales and marketing procedures
- Product knowledge (lubes)
- 4-5 years’experience
MODE OF APPLICATION:
Interested Candidates should forward their application letters, detailed CV’s, copies of relevant certificates and any testimonials which will support your application to email@example.com.
Deadline 15th August 2019.