Senior M&E Assistant
Relief to Development Society (REDESO) is a Tanzanian National Non-Governmental Organization dully registered under the Society Ordinance of 1954 with registration number S.O, No. 9459. The organization is engaged in Humanitarian and Community Development projects implemented under the humanitarian to development nexus concept. In the areas of our operation, Local Government has been always one of our key partners. REDESO is a partner with UNHCR serving Burundian and Congolese refugees in North-western Tanzania and urban caseload in Dar es Salaam.
REDESO invites interested qualified and competent Tanzanians who meet the listed criteria to apply for the following positions.
Position: Senior M&E Assistant (1)
Reports to: Project Coordinator
Roles and responsibilities among others will be as follow;
- Oversees and manages M&E implementation at project-level.
- Assist the Senior M&E manager for quality M&E system design, including tools and methods, appropriate to scope, context, and technical requirements of Alternative Cooking Fuel and Training project
- Provides technical oversight for analysis of M&E data, qualitative and quantitative.
- Integrates data analysis, reflection and interpretation and use with ongoing project activities.
- Ensures quality management practices of M&E activities, data and data management practices.
- Perform monitoring and evaluation of projects as per performance indicators. Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s Degree in project management, development studies, statistics or relevant field.
- Minimum of 2 years of relevant work experience with progressive responsibilities, ideally with humanitarian NGO.
- Knowledge of technical principles and concepts of M&E, research, and data management.
- Experiences in designing and overseeing implementation of program studies and evaluation, and use of findings to support adaptive management and able to meet deadlines.
- Strong skills in MS Office (Excel, Word, Outlook, PowerPoint, Publisher) and other statistical packages including SPSS.
How to apply:
Submit your updated CV, copies of certificates and application detailing how your experience prepares you for the post to: email@example.com , firstname.lastname@example.org .The closing date: 16th August 2019. We are committed to ensuring diversity and gender equality within our organization.
Note: REDESO staff are highly encouraged to apply.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.