This position is responsible to manage MFS banking relationships. This includes trust account management, integration to financial institutions and other Mobile Financial Institutions.
We Lead and Contribute by:
Connecting, owning, delivering, change and vision. We live our values of trust, Passion, simplicity, integrity and innovation.
· Own and Manage Banking relationships which include:
o Trust Account Management
o Interest Negotiations
· Integration with Banking and other MFIs.
· ATM channel development
· Banking Transaction complaints. – Account to wallet and Wallet to Account, etc.
· Manage liquidity function between various trust accounts and partner accounts/ wallets.
· Optimize return on funding whilst ensuring stable environment.
· Identify risks and provide and implement mitigation strategy
· Agree on Service Level Agreements with different internal stakeholders regarding the mitigation of issues.
· Develop monthly reports for Banking issues to be presented to the management
· Meet targets set by management
· Liaise with different internal departments, which include GTM, Operations, to ensure issues are addressed and mitigated.
· Savings/ Credit product development and roll out.
QUALIFICATION AND EXPERIENCE
· Master’s degree preferred, Bachelors required.
· Minimum of 3 years in management positions.
· In depth understanding of mobile money industry.
· Understanding of related processes.
· Understanding of banking environment.
· Understanding of project management
· Strong banking operational knowledge.
· Strong knowledge of MFS workings and People management.
· Analytical and Evaluation skills
· Excellent Communication skills.
“We are committed to equal employment opportunities and unbiased treatment of all individuals in all employment practices”
Only Successful Candidates will be contacted