Position: Fitter 2 Posts
Reporting to: Mechanical Maintenance Supervisor
- Perform professional fitting jobs ensuring plant availability.
- Perform professional fitting or cutting jobs as instructed.
- Check fitting equipment and report problems or repair as necessary.
- Ultimate responsible for safe working practices especially at areas of responsibility.
Ensure environmental procedures are complied with, identify and manage the environmental aspects and impacts in his/her area and instil environmental awareness culture in his/her area.
- O-level and/or A-level education or its equivalent.
- Full Technician or NTA level 6 in Mechanical Engineering or Trade Test certification in fitter mechanics.
Knowledge and Specific Experience
- Minimum of 2-3 years’ experience in mechanics fitting jobs.
- Experience in welding and fabrication is an added advantage.
- Knowledge of machines and tools, including their designs, uses, repair and maintenance.
- Good on fault finding.
- Able to plan own activities
- Problem solving.
- Able to take and follow instructions.
- Good understanding of maintenance requirement of mechanical equipment.
Salary and Benefits
The Company offers attractive salary and benefits in line with the candidate’s qualifications, skills and experience.
How to Apply
Send your CV and copies of relevant certificates by email to firstname.lastname@example.org, on or before Thursday 15th August 2019.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.