Reports to: Project Officer
Job location: Mbeya Regional.
Age Limit: 35- 50 Years.
- To drive vehicles in a safe and courteous manner at all times as assigned.
- To ensure that the vehicles are clean and tidy at all times.
- Report all defects immediately to Project officer/Supervisor.
- Check Vehicle for safety before use each day and see it that insurance and registration are done in time.
- Responsible for all Vehicle’s equipments.
- Maintain all TRCS procedures regarding vehicles.
- To maintain proper uses of log book.
- Performs any other duties as assigned by the Supervisor.
- Ensure good working relationship with other staff
- To have ability to work in the Humanitarian situation.
1. Advanced Driving Certificate
2. Valid Driving License Class C.
3. Five years or more working experience.
4. Secondary or above education is mandatory.
How to Apply:
Applications may be submitted via Post Office, by hand delivery, or by email. The deadline for submission is 14th August 2019 by 16.00 Hrs. All applications will be addressed through the email- firstname.lastname@example.org ,or you can send through Posta or hand delivery by using the below address.
The Secretary General,
Tanzania Red Cross Society,
P.O Box 1133, DAR ES SALAAM