Report to: Team Leader (Mtendeli Refugee Camp)
Location: Kakonko, Kigoma (Mtendeli Refugee Camp)
Age limit: 40-50 Years
Duration one Year Renewable.
- Compliance with and adherence to Tanzania Red Cross policies, guidance and handbooks and donor/auditor requirements at Refugees camp.
- Facilitate the support function`s strategic input to the development of the Strategy and Plan of Action.
- Provide input on operational of Staff daily activities and coordinate and align operational support with programs plans.
- Responsible for ensuring quality Performance Management of Staff.
- Responsible for the strategic development of structures, technical systems, human resource capacity and allocation
- Responsible for development of new specific technical SOPs, guidelines and employees working tools
- Responsible for organizational learning related to program support.
- Responsible for technical capacity building of support staff at the Refugees Camp.
- Supervision of the Tanzania Red Cross Office at the Refugees Camp.
- Implement TRCS’s financial, HR, administration and logistics systems, routines and procedures, developing SOPs in line with Tanzania Red Cross policies and procedures.
- Bachelor degree in Public Administration, Human Resource Management, Sociology or other relevant field.
- 5 years’ relevant experience from a middle management position in a humanitarian/ recovery context
- Experience from working in complex and volatile contexts
- Documented results related to the position’s responsibilities
- Fluency in English, both written and verbal
How to Apply:
Applications may be submitted via Post Office, by hand delivery, or by email. The deadline for submission is 14th August 2019 by 16.00 Hrs.
All applications will be addressed through the email- firstname.lastname@example.org ,or you can send through Posta or hand delivery by using the below address.
The Secretary General,
Tanzania Red Cross Society,
P.O Box 1133, DAR ES SALAAM