Senior Billing Analyst
You are responsible for assuring, capturing and accurate reporting of prepaid , postpaid and fixed services revenue streams.
THE WAY WE WORK
You are open-minded, passionate and the way you work energizes others. You are committed to the timely delivery of a job well done. You behave with integrity and transparency.
- In charge of billing assurance of prepaid, post-paid and fixed services platforms.
- Carry-out Internal Control Environment (ICM and SOX) by executing controls designed and approved by management to ensure efficient operation of billing platforms.
- Tracking offline rated revenue streams from mediation through rating and ensure all CDRs are captured and included in a bill run.
- To support customer service with customer complaint related to prepaid and post-paid and ensure all complaints are addressed accordingly.
- Support finance department on month end closing by providing revenue streams and responding to their inquiry on any of revenue streams that require clarifications
- Follow up on billing platforms issues raised by auditors to ensure are addressed and fixed on time.
- Work closely with internal stake holders to ensure all issues identified on billing platforms are addressed on time to ensure accurate reporting of company revenues.
- Improve current billing processes and carry out implementation of new processes by focusing on automation.
- Any other responsibility that will be assigned by supervisor/Manager
Qualification, Experience & Competencies
- Bachelor’s degree in IT, computer science, engineering or related fields.
- Strong programming background, Data analytics and self-efficient in writing SQL scripts.
- Excellent Communication skills (fluent in English and Swahili)
- Team work spirit, ability to work independently with minimum supervision and meet deadlines.
- Information Technology, Finance, Data analytics.
- Experience required 2-3 years in telecommunication industry, Experience in an area of prepaid and postpaid will be an added advantage.
Works well under pressure
“We are committed to equal employment opportunities and unbiased treatment of all individuals in all employment practices”
Only Successful Candidates will be contacted