Project Controller and Quality Assurance Manager
Relief to Development Society (REDESO) is a Tanzanian National Non-Governmental Organization dully registered under the Society Ordinance of 1954 with registration number S.O, No. 9459. The organization is engaged in Humanitarian and Community Development projects implemented under the humanitarian to development nexus concept. In the areas of our operation, Local Government has been always one of our key partners. REDESO is a partner with UNHCR serving Burundian and Congolese refugees in North-western Tanzania and urban caseload in Dar es Salaam.
REDESO invites interested qualified and competent Tanzanians who meet the listed criteria to apply for the following positions.
Position: Project Controller and Quality Assurance Manager (1
Location: Dar Es Salaam
Reports to: Chief Executive Officer
Roles and responsibilities among others will be as following:
- Lead the general program budget planning and strategy exercise.
- Oversee the general financial planning and controls.
- Carry out an internal audit ahead of UNHCR/Partners control verification and REDESO external auditor.
- Monitor and control programme compliance in respect of the projects contractual obligations.
- Coordinating internal compliance review and monitoring activities, including periodic reviews.
- Handle all issues related to staff misconduct, integrity, fraud and corruption allegations.
- Oversee the overall operational risk management in the organization and maintain the organization’s risk register.
- Report to senior management on the adherence status of the organization’s governance policy and procedures.
Minimum Qualification and Experience
- Education: Degree in Accounting, Finance, Business Administration in Finance, Project Management, External Audit, Risk Management OR Degree in similar field combined with a professional qualification in Accounting or Finance (CPA or ACCA), project management accreditation.
- Good understanding of the workflows of major Enterprise Resources Planning financial modules.
- Minimum 5 years of relevant working in the same field
- Knowledge of Tanzania financial compliance and regulatory authority policies.
- Ability to work under minimum supervision and organize own workload and manage time effectively.
- Languages: Proficiency in English is required.
How to apply:
Submit your updated CV, copies of certificates and application detailing how your experience prepares you for the post to: email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org .
The closing date: 16th August 2019. We are committed to ensuring diversity and gender equality within our organization.
Note: REDESO staff are highly encouraged to apply.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.