This job requires the individual to have strong persuasion skills, communication( Swahili language must and English desirable) and negotiation skills; ability to manage time; must have a flair for selling; must be a team player with a positive attitude and must be open to travel. The position also need a candidate who is able to start the work day very early in the morning and Work 6 days every week.
- Routine sales travel to visit new and existing customers and attend relevant trade/business orders
- Identify and properly qualify new business opportunities and customers using available resources
- Provide customer support by responding to customer inquiries and requests
- Partner with current customers to ascertain current needs and generate additional sales
- Routinely pull and reference system reports for additional sales opportunities
- Keep management and sales team members informed of all relevant activity
- Graduate candidates, preferably in sales, marketing, business administration or other related field are encouraged to apply.
- Self-starter; motivated, team focused and results driven
- Strong presentation, organizational, and time management skills
- Proficient in the use of MS Office
- Exceptional interpersonal skills
Beware of Fraud: Employers advertising their positions on the BrighterMonday platform are not supposed to receive payment from job seekers. If an Employer asks you to pay during the application process, please report it to us through this number [mobile number removed]
SUGEC (EAST AFRICA) INTERNATIONAL TRADING CO. LIMITED is looking forward to hire new sales people, to work with the company in selling and deliver the products, build relationships with customers and grow our business within their assigned territory.