Trade Marketing Manager-Northern Zone
This position will have responsibility for developing and managing the trade marketing strategy for all sales channels in the assigned region. The position has responsibility related to building brand equity and sales. The Trade Marketing Manager is responsible for working as part of the marketing team to develop and execute marketing programs associated with the growth of the TIGO brand and support Go to Market in the assigned region.
THE WAY WE WORK
You are open-minded, passionate and the way you work energizes others. You are committed to the timely delivery of a job well done. You behave with integrity and transparency.
- Take charge in developing route to market plan for promotions/product or services launches and supervise the initial stage and throughout the product life circle
- Plan trade activities in line with the overall commercial strategy to ensure effective implementation and ROI achievement
- Plan and manage retail visibility and ensure relevant messaging on all BTL/ POS communication materials.
- Recommend relevant POS materials & collaterals; manage their distribution/deployment in the assigned region/s
- Supervise sponsorship properties as well as proactively identify suitable sponsorship opportunities, determine the ROI and manage the benefits throughout the sponsorship lifetime.
- Supervise the execution of marketing programs including brand/sales promotions, events, experiential engagements and exhibitions
- Manage BTL/POS deployment agencies to ensure the deliver as planned
Qualifications, Experience& Competencies
- University degree in marketing /communication
- 2+ years of experience in account acquisition/management.
- Proficiency with the MS Office Suite including Microsoft Word, Excel and Power Point
- Ability to engage in effective and persuasive negotiations and strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Ability to work under pressure and time constraints
- Ability to work effectively with a wide range of cultures in a diverse community.
- Mature ability to work collaboratively with management teams throughout the organization and to be seen as a valuable expert resource to be sought out.
- Ability to achieve results through others.
- Set and manage priorities
“We are committed to equal employment opportunities and unbiased treatment of all individuals in all employment practices”
Only Successful Candidates will be contacted