KaziniKwetu Ltd of behalf of client is looking for Assistant Property Manager to manage a team and all activities within the facility.
- Responsible for managing and overseeing of the maintenance of all company sites and properties (about 10 large properties).
- Sending periodic reports to Management.
- Receiving calls from Tenants (On call 24/7)
- Supervising the following – Generators, Property Cleaning, Property Lighting, Property Water Tanks, and Property Security Systems including electronic barriers e.t.c.
- Documentation of all plumbing and electrical diagrams and details.
- Documentation of all site diagrams and relevant contract copies i.e. tenancy agreement.
- Documenting Fire Extinguisher records.
- Manage site Asset register and inventory records, site insurance details and copies of policy documents.
- Liasing with relevant authorities (i.e. Tanesco, Water Supply, Sewerage, and Garbage)
- Manage petty cash and accounts.
- Land Rent record maintenance i.e. reporting on due dates.
- Maintain records of all other bills/charges related to the site.
- Following up on rent – due dates reminder to accounts.
- Responsible for site cleanliness and hygiene standards including Pest control schedule.
- Any other duties provided by the Property Manager
- Relevant experience in Property Maintenance.
- Attention to Detail, good communication skills.
- Prepared to work extra hours, and can deal with pressure.
- Computer literate i.e. Microsoft Office.