Relief to Development Society (REDESO) is a Tanzanian National Non-Governmental Organization dully registered under the Society Ordinance of 1954 with registration number S.O, No. 9459. The organization is engaged in Humanitarian and Community Development projects implemented under the humanitarian to development nexus concept. In the areas of our operation, Local Government has been always one of our key partners. REDESO is a partner with UNHCR serving Burundian and Congolese refugees in North-western Tanzania and urban caseload in Dar es Salaam.
REDESO invites interested qualified and competent Tanzanians who meet the listed criteria to apply for the following positions.
Programme Coordinator (1)
Reports to: Deputy Chief Executive Officer
The incumbent shall be responsible for providing assistance to DCEO on day to day business at field level and monitor the implementation of activities at field office.
Roles and responsibilities among others will be as follow;
- Oversee operations team and program to ensure that procurement management is done on planned, timely manner and fleet management is well organized and coordinated with all sectors
- Support cultivation of donor relationships and participate in donor bilateral meetings regularly.
- Provide on-site leadership for project team by building and motivating team members to meet project goals, adhering to their responsibilities and project milestones.
- Monitor the progress of the program activities on a regular basis and hold regular meetings with different stakeholders.
- Maintain strict adherence to the budgetary guidelines including managing the budget, tracking expenses and minimizing exposure and risk in the project.
- Develop proposals and deliver progress reports, documentation and presentations to various audiences, including project team, donors and partners and key stakeholders
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
- The candidate must possess Masters in Business Administration, Environmental Management or Social Science from reputable university of equivalent qualifications form a recognized University.
- At least five (5) years extensive and successful experience in project planning management. Preferably humanitarian and development programmes.
- Managed donor funded projects in particular UN Agency.
- Must have an experience of working at the senior level with minimum supervision.
- Candidate must possess a high degree of honesty, integrity, visionary leadership, Team Work spirit and volunteerism.
- Able to establish and maintain relationship with key people both internally and externally.
- Ability to manage a highly complex portfolio and deliver a wide range of objectives within the time available.
- Procurement and Contract Management Skills, personal energy and resilience and ability to think strategically without losing touch with day today service delivery.
How to apply:
Submit your updated CV, copies of certificates and application detailing how your experience prepares you for the post to: email@example.com , firstname.lastname@example.org .
The closing date: 16th August 2019. We are committed to ensuring diversity and gender equality within our organization.
Note: REDESO staff are highly encouraged to apply.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.