Position: Office Assistant
REPORTS TO: Branch Supervisor
Deadline: 31st August, 2019
Role Purpose statement: Our company is looking for an Office Assistant to be responsible for handling clerical tasks in our office. You will be handling incoming phone calls and other communications, greeting clients and visitors, as well as managing files, updating paperwork and other documents, and performing other general office clerk duties and errands.
Key Accountabilities and Responsibilities:
- Handling incoming calls and other communications.
- Managing filing system.
- Recording information as needed.
- Greeting clients and visitors as needed.
- Updating paperwork, maintaining documents and word processing.
- Helping organize and maintain an office in common areas.
- Performing general office clerk duties and errands.
- Coordinating events as necessary.
- Maintaining supply inventory.
- Maintaining office equipment as needed.
- Aiding with client reception as needed.
- Team Player
- Communication/Interpersonal skills
- Pleasant and Presentable
- Smart presentable appearance
- Friendly personality and ability to engage customers.
Knowledge, Skills, and Experience:
- Fluent in English
- Driving Skills particularly a motorcycle
1-year Renewable contract after completion of 3 months probationary period.
HOW TO APPLY: PLEASE USE THE LINK BELOW TO SEND YOUR APPLICATION. YOU WILL BE AUTOMATICALLY DISQUALIFY IF YOU SEND EMAIL.