Farm Radio International has completed three cycles of radio programs on fruits and vegetables within the framework of the Uniterra program. Evaluations of the radio programmes have been conducted but little alternative and accessible forms of capitalizing results for learning and visibility has been accomplished. FRI intends to capture and share the outcomes of radio programs and the Uniterra program as a whole through smart formats video. In Tanzania, the FRI and Uniterra team has opted for a video on specific results achieved in the fruit and vegetable sector.
This ToR aims to recruit a consultant to work with FRI and Uniterra, partners and target communities to produce a short video in Tanzania as discussed above:
Produce short video on FRI and Uniterra program outcomes
- Consult with FRI and Uniterra to understand key project outcomes of interest and advice on the appropriateness of format, audience, consent etc. Also, identify interview subjects and aspect of the story to tell.
- Develop detailed plan for video production
- Conduct video shooting and interview processes in the communities.
- Edit, produce and translate video (where applicable)
Expected results / deliverables
- Detailed approved plan for video production
- Audio, video
- Final video files
Time frame of activity completion
September 15 th , 2019.
Qualification and competences
1. Video production
- Certificate in video production
- At least 2 years of experience in video production
- Skills in videography
- Excellent video editing skills and strong post-production skills
- Time management and problem-solving skills in rural context
- Prior experience on similar assignment a plus
- Good knowledge of the dynamics in the sub-sector
- Familiarity with socio-cultural issues of target communities
- A technical proposal which includes your understanding of the assignment and a brief description on how you will accomplish the assignment (maximum 2 pages)
- CV of consultant highlighting experiences relevant to the assignment
- Sample video produced
- Financial proposal (fees only) using the format:
- No. of days x daily rate
Complete application should be submitted to email@example.com, deadline for submission
is by 5 th , September 2019 deadline.
Field visit cost will be determined with the selected consultant based on FRI internal rates, number of trips and locations.Co