Poultry Sales Officer Job
Young Investment Co. Ltd,
Ocean View Apartment, 6th Floor, House No. 6A,
Plot No.1190, Block 61,
P. O. Box 105020,
Slipway Road, Masaki, Dar es Salaam
Young Investment Co. Ltd, a Private Limited Company was incorporated under the Tanzania companies Act 2002 on 12th day of March the year 2018.
The company is now engaged in a variety of business activities not limited to trade, manufacturing, agriculture and so on.
In order to enhance our efficiency the company seeking to hire a qualified and competent candidate for the following position:
Poultry Sales Officer Job Summary
We are looking for a motivated and result driven Sales Officer to join our growing team. The individual in this role would be responsible for calling prospective customers, explaining our product and guiding them through their purchase process. We are seeking a candidate who is persuasive, energetic and ready to go the extra mile to ensure customers satisfaction.
Sales Officer Duties and responsibilities
- Ability to present company products and technical information to prospect and current clients
- Identify ways to improve performance and profitability of farm by implementation of products
- Manage territory goals by prospecting, following up and maintaining client
- Conduct customers field research studies
- Develop strategies for more effective sales, both individually and as part of a team
- Track all appointments, sales, complaints, status reports, etc. thoroughly for manager review
- Follow up on late payments for accounts
- Sales officer requirements and qualification
- Previous work experience in a poultry business
- Impeccable customer service skill
- Excellent interpersonal communication skill both verbal and written
- Motivated, driven attitude
- Sales driven, result driven, and target driven attitude
- Aptitude for persuasion and negotiation
- Expert in time managementOrganised work ethic
- Ability to meet and/or exceed monthly and quarterly sales quotas
How to apply:
Qualified candidate should send their CV and Cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org before Wednesday 1 May 2019. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted through their emails addresses and contact numbers for next steps.