Industry : Print /Digital Media Job Function : Marketing / Communications
Job Experience Level : Mid Level
Minimum Years of Experience : 2-3 years working experience
Minimum Academic Qualification : Bachelor
To design, develop and implement marketing strategies aimed at building the equity of MCL products.
Full Job Description
- Develops the MCL’s annual strategic marketing plan and manages its implementation in a timely and cost effective manner
- Coordinates all the MCL’s various marketing functions so as to maximize synergies
- Develops strong brands, targeting identified market and consumer needs in order to expand the market and increase the MCL’s share of market in the various systems segments
- Coordinates the continuous gathering of information and feedback from customers, the trade and market place (through market analyses and market research) to guide tactics and strategy to meet identified needs.
- Develops and implements a standard brand communication approach, common to all the Group’s products in the areas of brand image, merchandising, promotional activities
- Develops and implements the MCL Sales and Marketing Best practice programmes
- Prepares and manages the approved MCL marketing budget.
- Any other duties assign by your immediate supervisor.