Job Title: Program Assistant
Job Purpose: To manage and administrate office functions, co-ordinate activities, provide secretarial and client services.
Minimum Qualification: Diploma
Experience Level: Entry level
Experience Length: No Experience/Less than 1 year
Location: Dar es salaam
Reporting to: Procurement Officer
1. Job Purpose
To manage and administrate office functions, co-ordinate activities, provide secretarial and client services.
2. Key Tasks
- Ensure good corporate image by receiving visitors appropriately and direct them to proper officials to minimize customer complaints
- Type letters, Proposals, Minutes, budgets and all reports in time
- File, retrieve and maintain all records in the office
- Reserve bookings for staff and visitors
- Arrange for meetings (Departmental meetings and other meetings) for the respective Director
- Assist coordination and compiling of all program reports
- Support procurement department duties as assigned by the supervisor
- Performing other related duties as may be required
3. Qualifications and Experience Requirements
- Diploma/Degree in public administration, public relations, procurement or any other relevant field.
4. Knowledge/Skills and Abilities
- Skills in customer care
- Fluent in Oral and written English and Swahili
- Aptitude in common computer applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, internet browsers)
How to Apply.
Applications should include:
- Letter of application with details of how you meet the desirable criteria
- Make sure you provide the current Addresses, Email and Phone number as well as three referees (i.e Two must be from your most recent employers)
- Applications which do NOT include ALL of these elements will NOT be considered.
The application should be addressed to
Human Resource Manager
P.O. Box 1372
OR send the application through email via: email@example.com
ONLY APPLICATIONS SUBMITTED VIA EMAIL WILL BE ACCEPTED
Only shortlisted applicants will be informed by phone call
Closing date for applications:
Applications received later than 26th August 2019 will not be considered.