Responsible for all aspects of running our Lodge, including staff trainings and quality control and also ensuring every guest at the Lodge has been engaged through services that meets or exceeds our standards.
- Coordinating the entire operation of the hotel/camp during scheduled shifts.
- Manage Day to Day Operation of the Camp as per the Managers Check List
- Assist guest with check in and checkout processes (verifying registration, address and credit information, etc). Go above and beyond to provide assistance, i.e. assist with housekeeping, coffee, and directions, wake up calls, etc
- Conduct Training with the House Keeping & Restaurant on weekly basis and overseeing the Rooms as per the Check List
- Provide information to guest and visitor inquiries; coordinates all guest requests for special arrangement of services, courteously and efficiently informs guests of hotel services, features and room amenities.
- Daily Reports / Department Staff Schedules / Weekly orders etc. Updated as per Ngorongoro/Serengeti Safari Lodges standards.
- Oversee the Maintenance / House Keeping Department / Restaurant and Standard operating procedure are followed.
- Follow Zara operational policies and procedures, including those for cash and credit card handling, safety and security and all other policies, procedures and standards to ensure we can consistently exceed the guests’ expectations.
- Preparing reports at the end of the shifts/week/month including food control and sales.
Leadership skills. I Analytical skills. I Time management. I Customer service skills
Interested candidates should email application letter and resume to Human Resources Manager email@example.com cc firstname.lastname@example.org or hand deliver to our offices in Moshi during working hours 0900hrs- !800hrs Monday to Friday- not later than 31st August 2019.