TOKKIUKI (Tokomeza Kifua Kikuu,Ukoma na UKIMWI Kinondoni) is a Community Based Organization (CBO) registered since 2011 and got registration certificate number S.A.17285 under Ministry of Home Affairs and later in 2013 got compliance through the Ministry of Health, Community Development, Gender, Elderly and Children-MoHCGEC, under the certificate number 00001549. TOKKIUKI started to implement its activities since 2008 which directly focused on educating, sensitizing, monitoring on TB/HIV related activities at the community level. TOKKIUKI is located in Kinondoni district, focused on serving the Tanzanians, especialy those infected by tuberculosis (TB) and/or HIV/AIDS. It provides contact investivation (CI), active case finding (ACF), and health education services to their community. Presently, TOKKIUKI has 79 active members representing 34 different wards of Kinondoni and Ubungo Municipal Council in Dar es Salaam.
To control and eliminate Tuberculosis and HIV/AIDS among Kinondon/Ubungo communities by 2030.
To join forces with other health stakeholders in mobilizing, educating, monitoring, managing and notifying new patients of Tuberculosis and HIV/AIDS in the community level.
Fixed term contract, Location in Kinondoni Dar es salaam
- Reports directly to Finance and Administrative manager.
- Support administration and financial matters within the project implementation
- Set up appointments/meetings with government, partner organizations and other stakeholders; Organize, coordinate and arrange all meetings and travels involving the project
- Prepares and distributes minutes of meetings during administrative and coordination meetings and other activities involving TOKKIUKI and partners
- Support senior staff to prepare liquidation report of their duty trips that have been completed
- Provides administrative and budgetary support in planning, budgeting, organizing, implementation and monitoring of training activities
- Pay relevant allowances to training facilitators and participants consistent with TOKKIUKI policies and project specification
- Collect training expenditures and liaise with the Finance and Administrative Manager in analyzing the financial returns and reconciliations from the trainings and workshops
- Assist the Finance and Administrative Manager in posting of invoices and retirement in the Exact system
- File documents such as payment vouchers and retirements
- Maintain the inventory book of project assets; Perform procurement for the project
- Perform other duties and responsibilities assigned by management in relation to project implementation and daily management of the organization.
- Education Bachelor’s Degree in Administration, Finance, Logistics or any relevant area. Knowledge/Experience Minimum of 2 years of relevant experience
- Working experience with international NGOs is an added advantage
- Good level of proficiency in Windows Excel
- Knowledge on Exact accounting package will be an added advantage. Behavioral competencies and skills Good oral and written communication skills in English and Swahili
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to work in a multicultural environment as part of a team and independently
Ability to cope with a demanding work environment and to organize and prioritize workload.
Application and Information
You can apply for any of the above positions by submitting your CV, including a
motivation letter and 3 professional references, via email; firstname.lastname@example.org
before 4 th September 2019. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Women and
people with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
If you have any questions, feel free to contact us through +255 766 925715 or
+255 719 381731. Address to TOKKIUKI Director, P.O Box 6587 Dar es salaam.