To control and eliminate Tuberculosis and HIV/AIDS among Kinondon/Ubungo communities by 2030.
To join forces with other health stakeholders in mobilizing, educating, monitoring, managing and notifying new patients of Tuberculosis and HIV/AIDS in the community level.
FINANCE AND ADMINISTRATIVE MANAGER
Fixed term contract, Location in Kinondoni Dar es salaam
- Reports directly to TOKKIUKI Director
- Supports the development and updating of financial policies, procedures and standards, including keeping abreast of new financial and tax laws in accordance to legal requirements and the best financial practices and ensure that all staff are well informed in their use.
- Ensures that all financial transactions (including grant disbursement) and data are correctly implemented according to policies and procedures.
- Ensures that all financial documents are accurately supported, approved and coded, and that all cheque books, cheque list, petty cash, LPOs are maintained correctly
- Ensures that staff payroll administration is verified for accuracy, properly processed and that all statutory payments such as PAYE and pension are made on a timely basis.
- Manages banking, accounts and balances effectively and efficiently, including undertaking monthly bank reconciliations, foreign exchange management as and cash flow management in a timely manner.
- Support management of donor funding and disbursements; and ensure acknowledgment of receipts and financial reporting is accurate, professional and timely.
- Contributes to annual/quarterly budget development and reporting for TOKKIUKI
- Ensures that TOKKIUKI is compliant with all legal requirements regarding taxation, returns, fees and other financial statutory requirements.
- Review financial statements and reports of partner organizations and grantees as required
- Provides financial advice/training as needed.
- Prepare monthly expenditure in relation to budget reports and inform management on a timely basis.
- Undertake periodic checks of assets and stores are done and prepare reports on the same for management.
- Prepare high quality financial reports including professional annual financial statements in a timely basis.
- Prepare for and collaborate with internal and external auditors to ensure successful audit.
- Maintain well organized physical and electronic archive of financial documentation stretching back
- A minimum of Account, Finance or related field. Holder of CPA is an added advantage
- Must also have at least four years working experience with Non-Governmental organizations, with skills in QuickBooks accounting software, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Word and PowerPoint and fluency in spoken and written English Language.
- Applicant must possess excellent planning and prioritization skills, be able to work independently and pay very close attention to details.
- Good knowledge of internal control systems, financial audit processes, grant management systems and accounting procedures for Global Fund projects is essential.
Application and Information
You can apply for any of the above positions by submitting your CV, including a
motivation letter and 3 professional references, via email; firstname.lastname@example.org
before 4 th September 2019. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Women and
people with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
If you have any questions, feel free to contact us through +255 766 925715 or
+255 719 381731. Address to TOKKIUKI Director, P.O Box 6587 Dar es salaam.