JOB TITLE: Intern_Programs
RERPORTS TO: Manager_Programs
1. JOB PURPOSE
To provide support on strategy and activity implementation in country
2. KEY TASKS
The intern Programs works with and supports the all projects Manager to ensure efficient implementation, M&E, and reporting of all supported regions. She/he is responsible for the field implementation, coordination and reporting of all initiatives in her/his under the guidance of the all programs manager and in collaboration with other staff and relevant regional, council and health facility staff.
Duties and Responsibilities
- To support the Manager in implementation, M&E and reporting of Key performance indicators in line with project work-plan Work with region and district teams
- Conduct Quarterly Quality assurance and monitor adherence to National guidelines.
- Assist to develop annual work plans and ensures targets are achieved
- Collaborate with local authorities and engage them in program from planning to implementation,
- Collaborate with M&E unit and ensure:
- Availability of M&E tools at all the time
- Proper documentation at the static sites and outreach sites
- To support the Manager in writing technical program documents including, reports, best practices, lessons learned and other relevant documents
4. EDUCATION & QUALIFICATIONS
- Medical degree in Clinical Medicine, public health, project management or any relevant discipline
- Excellent team building and communication skills.
- Ability to work independently with minimum supervision
How to Apply.
Applications should include:
- Letter of application with details of how you meet the desirable criteria
- Make sure you provide the current Addresses, Email and Phone number as well as three referees (i.e Two must be from your most recent employers)
- Applications which do NOT include ALL of these elements will NOT be considered.
The application should be addressed to
Human Resource Manager
P.O. Box 1372
OR send the application through email via: email@example.com
ONLY APPLICATIONS SUBMITTED VIA EMAIL WILL BE ACCEPTED
Only shortlisted applicants will be informed by phone call
Closing date for applications:
Applications received later than 26th August 2019 will not be considered.