Customer Service Executive
Precision Air Services Plc is a fast growing private Tanzanian airline which operates in Partnership with Kenya Airways, with its strategies to expand wings beyond East Africa and Africa.
In order to keep our services at a higher level and meet our customers’ maximum satisfaction, we wish to invite applications from suitably qualified candidates to fill in this challenging position.
POSITION: CUSTOMER SERVICE EXECUTIVE
REPORTS TO: GROUND HANDLING DEPARTMENT
DUTY STATION: KILIMANJARO
You will be reporting to Customer Service Coordinator – Precision Air Services Plc Please take note of your responsibilities
ROLE PURPOSE STATEMENT:
To ensure efficient and effective customer focused check in and boarding in compliance with SLA’s and customer expectations.
- To ensure efficient & effective transit of passengers in compliance with carrier’s policies/procedures and customer expectations
- To ensure efficient & effective passenger service in compliance with carrier’s policies/procedures and customer airlines approved SLA.
- To ensure compliance with safety & security standards in our operations to comply with relevant statutory and industry requirements.
- To protect and enhance revenue collection to meet Company and Customer airlines targets.
- To effectively communicate relevant aspects of service delivery internally and externally to meet customer expectations.
- Ensure and maintain a healthy, safe and secure working environment in compliance with company procedures, regulatory authorities and requirements of customer airlines.
- Any other duties as may be assigned by your supervisor
- Comply with customer care standards in terms of serving the passengers.
- Nil OTI’s related to poor service.
- Comply with laid down standards in verifying validity of passenger’s travel documents.
- Comply with laid down standards of appearance and grooming
- Compliance with SLA’s.
- Customer service delivery reactions/responses.
- Compliance with non SLA carriers’ policies & procedures.
- Adherence to safety standards
- Taking reasonable care of own safety and security and the safety of others who may be affected by your acts or omission while undertaking our duties/ tasks,
- Cooperating with the Company to enable it comply with the relevant regulatory provisions and standards,
- Using, in the correct manner, all protective equipment and procedures provided by the company,
- Operating only that equipment on which they have been trained and qualified to operate
- Reporting to the company, without delay, any defects in procedures or equipment that they are aware of that might compromise safety.
- Taking all reasonable and practical measures, this may include the submission of safety reports, to prevent injury or fatality to themselves or other persons and damage to or loss of aircraft.
- Avoiding intentionally interfering with anything provided by the Company in the interest of safety
- Reporting any conflicts between safety and the operational goals of the Company
- Creating, receiving and keeping relevant records in accordance with correct filing rules.
- Disposing of records in accordance with authorized disposition instruments and established procedures
- High integrity and communication skills.
- Able to work under pressure.
- Proactive/results orientated
- Team player
- Decisive and result oriented
- Customer focused
- Pleasant & presentable.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, EXPERIENCE
- University Graduate
- Relevant lATA/ UFTAA qualifications or equivalent
- Certification in relevant computer applications
- Experience in delivering service in demanding consumer environment
- Fluency in appropriate foreign languages an added advantage
Not later than 20th August 2019
Mode of Application:
If you feel you meet the above requirements please send your application and CV to the
address below. Only short‐listed applicants will be contacted.
Director of Human Resources and Administration
Precision Air Services Plc
Mail Box 70770
Dar es Salaam