Precision Air Services Plc is a fast growing private Tanzanian airline which operates in Partnership with Kenya Airways, with its strategies to expand wings beyond East Africa and Africa.
In order to keep our services at a higher level and meet our customers’ maximum satisfaction, we wish to invite applications from suitably qualified candidates to fill in this challenging position.
REPORTS TO:MANAGER OUTSTATIONS & OFFLINE MARKETS
You will be reporting to Manager Outstations & Offline markets Precision Air Services Plc please take note of your responsibilities;
ROLE PURPOSE STATEMENT:
To sell Precision Air product and network to achieve the set sales targets within the assigned territory
KEY ACCOUNTABILITIES / RESPONSIBILITIES
- Drive the Passenger Sales and Marketing plan and deliver the company’s business objectives.
- Monitor, evaluate recommend pricing levels to deliver expected yield, margin and revenue targets
- To be the principal administrator for Precision Air in territory assigned while safeguarding PW’s interest.
- Provide input and participate in the identification and progress of new business opportunities for revenue growth (through special prorate/ interline agreements/partnerships etc).
- Participate in PW’s passenger revenue budget process.
- Assess and propose appropriate incentive schemes to TA, Corporate travel, and Govt so as to enhance productivity, efficiency and maximisation of revenue.
- Develop and monitor expenditure budget/actual and control costs.
- Any other duties as may be assigned by the management
- Taking reasonable care of own safety and security and the safety of others who may be affected by your acts or omission while undertaking our duties/ tasks,
- Cooperating with the Company to enable it comply with the relevant regulatory provisions and standards,
- Using, in the correct manner, all protective equipment and procedures provided by the company,
- Operating only that equipment on which they have been trained and qualified to operate
- Reporting to the company, without delay, any defects in procedures or equipment that they are aware of that might compromise safety.
- Taking all reasonable and practical measures, this may include the submission of safety reports, to prevent injury or fatality to themselves or other persons and damage to or loss of aircraft.
- Avoiding intentionally interfering with anything provided by the Company in the interest of safety
- Reporting any conflicts between safety and the operational goals of the Company
- Creating, receiving and keeping relevant records in accordance with correct filing rules.
- Disposing of records in accordance with authorized disposition instruments and established procedures
- Any other duties as may be assigned by your manager
KEY PERFORMANCE INDICATORS
- Achieve market share, passenger and revenue targets in terms of (yields, revenue and passenger targets.
- Visible revenue/ passenger number growth
- Corporate contracts
- Incentive schemes for TA, Govt. and Corporate travel.
- The annual country revenue and expenditure budget plans.
- High efficiency standards through quality of customer relationship
- High level of integrity
- Strong team player
- Customer focused and good PR
- Decisive and confident
- Result oriented
- Good negotiator and articulate communicator
- Revenue and cost conscious
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, EXPERIENCE
- University Graduate or 3 years airline experience in sales and marketing
- Excellent computer skills
- Strong analytical and visionary skills
- Planning and organizational skills
- Business acumen
- Knowledge of airline business processes is an added advantage
- Must have a Valid police certificate of good conduct
- Valid Driver’s License with clean driving records
Not later than 30th August 2019
Mode of Application:
If you feel you meet the above requirements please send your application and CV to the
address below. Only short‐listed applicants will be contacted.
Director of Human Resources and Administration
Precision Air Services Plc
Mail Box 70770
Dar es Salaam