HABARI—-TUNAOMBA UPDATE APP HII>>>>TUMEFANYA MABORESHO ZAIDI>>>BONYEZA SEHEMU ILIYOANDIKWA UPDATE APP!!
The Catholic University of Health and Allied Sciences (CUHAS), owned by the Tanzania Episcopal Conference (TEC), provides training for over 2,700 students. CUHAS is currently running programmes in Doctor of Philosophy (PhD), Master of Medicine (MMed), Master in Public Health (MPH), Masters of Science in Pediatric Nursing (M.Sc.PN), Masters of Science in Clinical Microbiology and Diagnostic Molecular Biology (M.Sc.CMDMB), Doctor of Medicine (MD), Bachelor of Pharmacy (B.Pharm), Bachelor of Science in Nursing Education (B.Sc.NED), Bachelor of Science in Nursing (B.Sc.N), Bachelor of Medical Laboratory Sciences (BMLS), Bachelor of Science in Medical Imaging and Radiotherapy (BScMIR), Diploma in Pharmaceutical Sciences (DPS), Diploma in Medical Laboratory Sciences (DMLS) and Diploma in Diagnostic Radiography (DDR). CUHAS invites suitably qualified persons to be immediately considered to fill the following Vacant position:
HEALTH TECHNOLOGIST OR HEALTH SCIENTIST IN PHARMACOGNOSY LABORATORY
a) Health Technologist
Holder of a Diploma in Botany or relevant equivalent qualification from a recognized University/ Institution with a minimum of three (3) years working experience in a relevant position in a reputable institutions.
b) Health Scientist
Holder of a Bachelor Degree in Botany or relevant equivalent qualification from a recognized University/ Institution with a minimum of three (3) years working experience in a relevant position in a reputable institutions.
- Manage Pharmacognosy Fieldwork
- Manage Pharmacognosy Practical sessions
- Assist researches in Pharmacognosy
- Develop botanical garden and specimen library
- To perform any other relevant assignments/tasks as may be assigned by head of Department or reporting officer.
iii. Other skills
- Fluent in written and spoken English and Swahili
- Computer literate
- Flexible and easily adaptable to change
- The ability to work in a team
- The ability to work under pressure.
- A positive attitude is highly desirable in the successful candidate.
- A Successful candidate for all post will be offered a competitive package in accordance to his/her qualifications and experience, as per CUHAS Scheme of Service.
- All applicants have to be Citizens of Tanzania.
- Applications must be typed in English.
- All application letters must be accompanied with detailed and current Curriculum Vitae, all relevant certificates and full transcriptsas well as birth certificate. For applicants who have studied outside Tanzania, a certificate of recognition by TCU must be attached.
- Names and valid addresses (and phone numbers or emails) of 3 credible referees must be provided.
- The deadline is Tuesday31st December, 2019
- All applications must be addressed and sent to:
Catholic University of Health and Allied Sciences (CUHAS)
P.O. Box 1464,
OrE-Mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org