Sanaa WALIPO (Sanaa WAPOLI LIVING POSITIVE) with its base at Patandi Akheri in Meru DC Arusha Region. Sanaa WALIPO is a community based organisation working to cooperate with various stakeholders in educating, identification linkage to treatment and following up of TB and HIV patient. Sanaa WALIPO seeks to recruit qualified individuals to fill vacancy below
Technical Advisor – Fixed term contract, Location in Patandi Tengeru Arusha
The TB/HIV Technical Advisor provides technical and programmatic guidance in the design, implementation and monitoring of Sanaa WALIPO’ portfolio of TB/HIV programs. Specifically, s/he will be responsible for developing program objectives, work plans, budgets, reporting and monitoring program progress. S/he will provide technical support to all Sanaa WALIPO supported sites focusing on TB/HIV collaborative activities
- Guide the further development of Sanaa WALIPO-Tanzania TB and HIV/AIDS program implementation strategy and implementation science, focusing on technical support to NTLP and HIV/AIDS Programs, addressing TB/HIV program priorities, particularly infection control, and addressing implementation science questions where there are either national or global gaps in knowledge.
- Provide technical expertise to Sanaa WALIPO Tanzania on National TB and HIV Programs ensuring the successful implementation of the TB/HIV program.
- Assist Sanaa WALIPO-Tanzania project officers/program leads for TB/HIV activities under cooperative agreements with technical and programmatic reviews.
- In collaboration with Sanaa WALIPO program and staff, develops program evaluation strategies, methodologies and indicators for monitoring clinical HIV/TB services in accordance with standard guidelines and protocols.
- Conduct site visits with Sanaa WALIPO staff to support project implementation.
- Travel in country (Tanzania) to fulfill a specific program’s monitoring or training requirements and share expertise in disease intervention, public health practices, etc.
- Graduation from an accredited university with a clinical medicine, and/or MD or related field.
- At least twelve (12) years of experience in HIV/AIDS and TB programs, preferably in a resource-limited setting
- Experience in TB and HIV/AIDS prevention, care and treatment
- Demonstrated experience in providing technical assistance to Ministries of Health, including in areas of strategic planning, program implementation, guidelines development, strategic information and health information systems, and supply chain.
- Specific experience in M&E, operational research and implementation science desired.
- Ability to demonstrate excellent time and project management skills
- Ability to effectively communicate in English (Speaking, Writing, and Reading) on a daily basis with various groups.
- Ability to work full-time and to be located in Tanzania required.
HOW TO APPLY
Please submit your application to the address firstname.lastname@example.org. Only electronic application is considered. In the subject line of your email, please state clearly the salary expectation.
The application should consist of a brief motivation letter and complete CV with full contact details of three referees. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Application deadline is 09th September 2019. Address to Sanaa WALIPO Director, Box 67, Duluti, Arusha