Media And Communications Officer
Young Africans Sports Club is looking for suitable dedicated candidates join the club in the position of Media and Communications Officer (MCO) and Community Mobilization Officer to join our club.
MEDIA AND COMMUNICATIONS OFFICER
He/she will be the head of Club Media and Communication Department. He/she will coordinate and deliver resources and processes in support of the Club media and communication component. Lead, develop and deliver Club media strategies and support our club internal and external communications as well as responding to inquiries from the public and media, and coordinate the club media and communication Department activities.
A minimum of bachelor degree in Mass Communicatioa Journalism or Public Relations from reputable universities
- Minimum five (S) years work experience within the field of media or Mass commutations is essential
- Minimum of three (3) years demonstrable skills and experience in sports editorials Management. Being a sports editor will be an added advantage
- High level interpersonal and diplomatic skills along with awareness of Sports especially Football sensitivities in different settings of the Football Arena.
- Demonstrable skills and experience In effective media relations
- Familiar with the latest Football trends, tactics and technologies in and proven strong conceptual, research, analytical and writing skills
SKILLS & ABILITIES
Ability to communicate complex ideas in simple language in diversity audiences
Ability to work independently, think strategically as well as work within a team
Creative thinking, developing, designing, or creating new ideas, relationships, systems, or products
Some graphic design skills and ability to develop simple infographics is desirable
MODE OF APPLICATION
If you are interested and you believe that you meet the required abilities and competencies for the roles advertised above, please send your application attaching the followings to the contacts below:
Your current CV, Birth Certifi cate, academic and professional credentials indicating your managerial achievements.
Your letter of motivation, briefl y explaining your interest In the position.
A copy of your passport, OR National Identification (NIDA) OR Voters ID.
A letter from your Ward Executive Offi cer (indicating your area of residence)
Please note that the deadline for receiving applications will be 30th August 2019.
Please send your application to E-mail: email@example.com. OR to.
The General Secretary,
Young Africans Sports Club,
P.O.Box 1502, Dar es Salaam