Young Investment Co. Ltd, a Private Limited Company was incorporated under the Tanzania companies Act 2002 on 12th day of March the year 2018.
The company is now engaged in a variety of business activities not limited to trade, manufacturing, agriculture and so on.
In order to enhance our efficiency the company seeking to hire a qualified and competent candidates for the following position:
JOB LOCATION : DAR ES SALAAM
COMPANY NAME: YOUNG INVESTMENT COMPANY LIMITED
Cashier Job Description
- We are looking for an efficient, courteous Cashier who possesses excellent customer service skills.
- The Cashier will scan the customer’s selections, ensure that prices and quantities are accurate, accept payments, issue receipts, answer inquiries, and provide helpful information to customers products, promotions, or item location.
- You will also respond to complaints, process refunds or exchanges of items, and maintain a clean workspace.
- To succeed as a Cashier, you should have a strong work ethic and high level of accuracy. You should be responsible, attentive to customer needs, and committed to providing excellent service.
- Operating cash registers.
- Balancing the cash register and generating reports for credit and debit sales.
- Accepting payments, ensuring all prices and quantities are accurate and proving a receipt to every customer.
- Processing refunds and exchanges, resolving complaints.
- Maintaining a clean workspace.
- Diploma or equivalent.
- Customer service or Cashier experience.
- Ability to handle transactions accurately and responsibly.
- High level of energy with strong customer service skills.
- Basic math and computer skills.
- Ability to work with other team members in a fast-paced environment to provide excellent service.
- Attention to detail.
- Helpful, courteous approach to resolving complaints.
How to Apply
Qualified candidate should send their CV and Cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org before Thursday 5 September 2019.
Qualified candidates will be contacted through their contact numbers for next steps