Position: Enterprise Sales Manager
Location: Dar Es Salaam Head Office – Tanzania, Tanzania
Job ID: VDEBU40
Responsible for Leadership, P&L, Account Relationships, and Team Development of Sales Team at Vodacom Tanzania. ESM is to ensure that sales targets are met through selling into new accounts and further penetrating existing accounts and customer relationship are maintained and improved. ESMs are also the ambassador of Vodacom Enterprise Tanzania ensuring that other Vodacom Functions receive support and that Enterprise is fully integrated and where necessary aligned to Vodacom processes and governance.
Key accountabilities and decision ownership
- Delivers against annual targets on Revenue and TCV while keeping operational expenses of team to budgeted levels.
- Responsible for the in country acquisition of Vodacom Enterprise accounts and delivery of profitable, long term business of those accounts to Vodacom
- Works collaboratively to provide direction on the service relationship for nominated accounts
- Inputs to decisions on new propositions, product mix and services for customers
- Identifies opportunities for revenue growth – translates customer needs into solutions that enables both the customer and Vodacom profitability
- Account management with full P&L responsibility for an Vodacom Enterprise
- Introduces new innovations and concepts to key decision makers within the customer through relationship and stakeholder management of CEO’s and Sales Directors within all key clients. Understands up front through engagement at the right business level the customer’s strategic and operational issues.
- Develops integrated and partnered sales, customer fulfilment and pre and post sales strategy for accounts which drive through all areas of the customers’ business with Vodacom.
Core competencies, knowledge and experience
- Lead Conversations: Taking control for business conversations and negotiations to maximize revenue growth.
- Prospecting: Finding needs in the marketplace keeps the pipeline full of potential customers for new business.
- Upselling: Need to be able to identify opportunities for expansion revenue.
- Time Management: Self-management in sales accountability for a sales team activity day-to-day
- Drive Buying Decisions: Encourage companies to make a purchase essential.
- Problem Solving: Good problem solving skills as we all encounter problems on a daily basis
- Sales Relationship Building
- Excellent Sales Planning
- Solution Selling
- Sales Strategic View
- Team driven, motivating and inspiring,
- Excellent communication skills articulate and considered exemplary telephone manner
Must have technical/professional qualifications:
- University degree in Business Administration or MBA advantage
- 3 to 5 years in sales management
- Proficiency in English and at least one other language
- Ability to work and manage in an ambiguous/changing environment
- Proactive, self-motivated, ability to work independently, prepared to cold-call
- Proven results in successful account acquisition and development in an enterprise multi-national environment