Information about TADEPA
Tanzania Development and AIDS Prevention Association (TADEPA) is a Tanzanian Nongovernmental organization (NGO) currently offices in Kagera, Geita, Shinyanga and Dodoma regions. Was formed and registered in 1997 and acquired mandated to work in all regions of Tanzania mainland. The main purpose of TADEPA is to promote development in totality through and fight against public problems HIV/AIDS and its integrated effects.
TADEPA’s Vision: Healthy, Wealthy and Just Community
TADEPA’s Mission is committed to empower the community to improve their livelihood through active participation in protection of human rights, conservation of environment and promotion of societal socio-economic stance.
About USAID Kizazi Kipya Programme
TADEPA in partinership with Pact Tanzania is implementing USAID Kizazi Kipya programme that provider services aligned with PEPFAR illustrative eligible OVC services. FY20 Priorities for USAID Kizazi Kipya OVC programme include:
i. 90- 90-90 strategy with following perfect results and indicators on OVC_HIVSTAT Targeting, reach 100% of all beneficiaries, promote active involvement of efforts for assisted disclosure with health professionals, complete referrals for HTS in a timely manner,100% of HIV+ tested OVC , Adherence Monitoring, Viral load mornitoring with clinical partiners, Participation of CSO (TADEPA) in case review meetings at CTC, Very
closely, demonstrated and documented, collaboration with clinical partners at all level,
ii. HIV Prevention Package with adolescent Girls and Young Women (AGYW) including: DREAMS Intervention, Specific focus on 9- 14 years old, Introduction of special three mandatory Modules.
iii. Increase ownership of Government of Tanzania with NICMS eventually preparation for handling over the project that include : CSO plans/ Budgets to plan Rep, Ward level readiness assessment, Systemic case file transition from CSOs to ward that will meet redness criteria, Ward officer leadership of CCW meetings , Regular data review meetings with Government at LGA level, Quarterly led by CSOs[ TADEPA] and regional level and Semi annually led by cluser, Joint site visit by cluster and National office with JSI CHSSP.
The main goal of USAID Kizazi Kipya is improved health and social wellbeing of Most Vulnerable children OVCpe, young people and their families through strategic service delivery support.
Kizazi Kipya Vision is to ensure Vulnerable Children, youth, their families and caring communities participate in a core package of tailored client and community centered combination of HIV prevention and care with traceable linkages to VTC, referral, care, treatment and other comprehensive/ Social/ economic services.
Available posts and required candidates
To facilitate the smooth implementation of this programme TADEPA is seeking to recruit suitably qualified, well motivated capable and candidates to work under USAID Kizazi Kipya programme in Kahama Town, Council, Msalala DC and Ushetu DC and Bukoba DC One post for Coordinator as the following list
Project Coordinator Kizazi Kipya one post (Bukoba DC)
To effectively and efficiently facilitate the running of USAID Kizazi Kipya
Programme through proper coordination of all Kizazi Kipya team in Bukoba DC including,
Health HIV officer, M&E cum data Manager, CMO, CMC, Economic Strengthening and
Livelihood Officer and Accountant with special emphasis in enabling TADEPA to achieve the
set USAID Kizazi Kipya mission, goals and objectives and targets
Required Knowledge, skills and experiences
The followings essential skills are expected from for the smooth achievement of the USAID
Kizazi Kipya project goal.
At least 5- 10 years working experience in project planning, management and
- As overall coordinator will be also responsible to undertake resource management both [ Material and Human Management issues] and building good relationship among staff within the organization and wider community outside of the organization
- Experience in organizing and managing HIV/AIDS and other community based health care and development programmes Strong managerial skills, Strong interpersonal skills ,Strong capacity building skills Strong ability to establish and maintain stakeholder relationships and experience in using action learning research
- Good general knowledge, excellent oral and written expression/ communication, interpersonal skills, patience and courtesy and a very wide range of more specific behavioral skills,
- Attention to the person, interaction, ability to transmit information, plus keen organizational sensitivity are required to understand quickly the beneficiaries’ needs,
- Good skill in organizing and facilitating user friendly training sessions, meetings, dialogues and conversation
- Knowledge on Tanzania Health social and Health system and How to work closely with RHMT and CHMTs and other district HIV/AIDS Commitees, MVCC,WDC VD
Job / responsibilities
To make sure that objectives of the USAID Kizazi Kipya are met Coordinator’s responsibilities
and duties will include:
- Overseeing all Kizazi Kipya Programme Team member on day- to day basis
- Coordinate and provide overall leadership for Kizazi Kipya Activities in Bukoba DC
- Share direct supervision and responsibilities of Kizazi Kipya Bukoba Dc Programme officers \
- Facilitated development of monthly and weekly activity plans per each programme officer
- Review and approve pre- implementation / note and action plans and cash request plans for all programme officer
- Receive and review and approve all field activity implementation Narrative report
- Organized and chair daily, weekly and monthly Kizazi Kipya review meetings for ongoing planning.
- Inquire and collect all prgramme periodic reports from programme officers for compilation of one report for onward dissemination to the responsible authorities
- Make a follow –up and evaluate all of field activities through Schedule and Surprise visists
- Provide technical assistance, supportive supervision to all staff and community stakeholders
- Identify and develop and maintain relationships by ensuring regular engagement and coordination, with key strategic partners in Government sector, service providers, civil society, media etc
- Together with the managed and Account section plan conduct budget follow up expenditures control according to donor guideline and TADEPA financial policy
- Together with program team conduct project mid and annual evaluation.
Bachelor Degree Diploma in, Sociology, Community development, Health Sciences, Public health, Development studies, Health planning and administration or other social and Health science studies, Public Admistration, Human Resources
How to submit your application
Interested Applicants who feel that meet requirements as stated in each post, please apply send / submit your Application to:
TADEPA Executive Director
P.O.Box 1603 Bukoba
(Submit only covering letter and a CV and copies of certificates
[All hard copies and soft copies are accepted])
Indicate in your application on what post your applying as we have different post to avoid mixed application and confusion. The Application should be submitted before 14th 09/ 2019 which will be a Closing date for the application.