Position : Manager: Service
Location: Dar Es Salaam Head Office – Tanzania, Tanzania
Job ID: VDEBU41
To ensure service delivery to corporate customers who have subscribed to Vodacom services are always being maintained and receive top class support. And ensure that all requests related to service delivery to customer are managed under set SALs together with proactively provide service support with frequent feedback to customers, Key account managers, Sales managers and business support desks as frequently as possible.
Key accountabilities and decision ownership
- Provide first level support to corporate customers
- Manage and resolve customers’ complaints efficiently and effectively.
- Liaise with Account Managers regarding all aspects of customer’s issues.
- Assist follow up on operation of business desk
- Ensure full knowledge of all VTPL products and services.
- Maintain Customer relationship in order to avoid churn.
- Individually responsible for Top 15 accounts.
- Handling and providing customers with solutions related and value added services.
- Handle all renewal activities while ensuring customer full compliance.
- Handle all handset related queries while ensuring that Sales Team is frequently made aware/trained with newer versions as they surface in market.
- Ensure that VTPL acquires Lion share into all serviced accounts.
- Drive all customer clinics and service projects
- Drive accounts development planning time to time
- Ensure smooth transition of acquired customer that fall under service qualification
- Provide necessary analytical reports relative to accounts performances
- Identify any risk of accounts and provide necessary actions required timely.
Core competencies, knowledge and experience
- Customer – Centric Attitude: Put customer at the centre of everything
- Powerful Communicator: Able to communicate effectively with their teams.
- Empathy to Customer: need to solve the difficult customer situations.
- Motivator: Self-Motivation and Team motivation
- Master of priority: Proactive strategy execution
- Problem Solving Skills: Ability to provide timely solutions.
Must have technical/professional qualifications:
- University degree or MBA advantage
- 3 to 5 years’ work experience is sales/service provision
- Experience in support, billing, technical and system development/planning within the ICT/Managed Outsourced services space/GSM space
- Drafting and defining BRS (Business Requirement Specifications) documentation
- Experience with go-to-market and customer experience journeys
- Online & self-service portal experience.
- Ability to report sales figures, and trends