Job Title: Counter Salesperson
Durable Group would like to announce a new vacant position in the capacity.
Durable Africa Group Ltd
Dar es salaam.
Our company dealing with:
Truck and Trailer Parts.
Deadline of this Job: September 20/2019.
Position Type: •Full-time
1.Answer customer’s phone calls and fill order from stock parts.
2. Help customers on parts shop counter.
3. Read catalog, microfiche viewer, or computer for replacement part numbers, availability, price and substitutions.
4. Advise customer on substitution or modification of part when replacement is not available.
5. Advise customer of any quality improvement or service bulletin on part replacement.
6. Examine returned part or core to determine if defective and exchange part for refund.
7. Stock parts according to part number sequence.
8. Use precision measuring instruments to determine whether similar parts may be machined down or built up to required size.
9. Clean parts shelves to prepare for physical inventory.
10. Accept payment for bills and make change.
11. Use calculator and computer keyboard.
12. Do periodical bin checks.
13. He/she will be responsible for the set up of advertising displays or arranging merchandise on display areas for promotional sales.
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- Must have at least 2 years or more in heavy duty truck or automotive parts department experience.
- Will need to be able to interact successfully with customers and co-workers, and have the ability to recognize the need for urgency in helping customers.
- Must have the endurance to move at a fast pace and from one job requirement to another quickly, also be able to operate parts department.
HOW TO APPLY
If you feel that you are meeting the above qualification for the post, please confidently send your Curriculum Vitae to firstname.lastname@example.org