Regional Project Managers
Chemonics seeks multiple regional project managers for the anticipated USAID Arithmetic and Inclusive Education activity in Tanzania. The Activity’s overall objective is to acquire technical assistance and instructional materials and student aids targeted at improving lifelong learning skills and increasing the inclusivity of primary education, specifically focusing on arithmetic for all students in Standards 1-2. The regional project managers will be located in the Iringa, Morogoro, Mtwara, and Ruvuma regions, and Zanzibar. They are responsible for managing the operations and activities of the regional offices. We are seeking individuals who have a passion for making a difference in the lives of people around the world.
Oversees the day-to-day operations of the regional project office;
Coordinates with local administrators in region’s government primary schools to meet the objectives of the activity.
- Advanced degree (Master’s level or equivalent) in education, business administration, or relevant field;
- Minimum of 5 years of relevant professional experience managing an office;
- Experience building and maintaining relationships with outside counterparts;
- Experience working with the Tanzanian education system preferred;
- Fluency in spoken and written English;
- Experience working in East Africa highly desired;
- Demonstrated leadership, versatility, and integrity.
Apply online by Monday, September 9, 2019. This recruit is being conducted on a rolling basis, so please submit your application as soon as possible. No telephone inquiries, please. Finalists will be contacted. (Remember to select the job your applying for on the Chemonics Online Application form)