Chemonics seeks a monitoring, evaluation, and learning manager for the anticipated USAID Arithmetic and Inclusive Education activity in Tanzania. The Activity’s overall objective is to acquire technical assistance and instructional materials and student aids targeted at improving lifelong learning skills and increasing the inclusivity of primary education, specifically focusing on arithmetic for all students in Standards 1-2. The monitoring, evaluation, and learning manager will be responsible for all MEL-related functions of the activity. We are seeking individuals who have a passion for making a difference in the lives of people around the world.
- Guides the development and/or review of project MEL plan and associated workplans, as reflected in the results framework;
- Ensures quality of collected data, and protect the integrity of project data and information, and ensure that implementation of field activities adheres to the activity’s monitoring, evaluation and learning system;
- Supervises and guides activity’s data collection, and ensure quality of the data by random verifications and validations;
- Provides evidence-based data and information to the technical team for the development of progress reports, technical papers, success stories, case studies, etc.;
- Spearheads, all activity database, survey and assessment methodology documents (sampling frame, guides, instructions, surveys and analysis) for quality assurance, and adherence to USAID data quality standards and industry best practices;
- Advanced degree (Master’s level or equivalent) in area of monitoring, evaluation, and learning or another relevant subject matter required;
- 7 years of specific experience with managing and executing monitoring and evaluation of donor-funded projects
- Experience working in donor funded projects of similar scope and budget, especially experience collecting data relating to inclusion;
- Demonstrated leadership, versatility, and integrity.
Apply online by Monday, September 9, 2019. This recruit is being conducted on a rolling basis, so please submit your application as soon as possible. No telephone inquiries, please. Finalists will be contacted. (Remember to select the job your applying for on the Chemonics Online Application form)