Power Systems Administrator
Caretaker of all electric power systems (Wiring systems, Generators, Uninterruptible Power Supply (UPS), AVRs, Inverters, Solar / Wind Power systems, etc.) installed in all Bank branches, Cash Collection Points (CCP) and offsite ATM locations.
- Maintain updated inventory of all branch power systems asset installed in in branches, Cash Collection Points (CCP) and offsite ATMs and their maintenance history.
- Supervise new installations, maintenance, repair and testing of electrical systems, equipment, facilities and components of electrical systems used by the bank in branches, Cash Collection Points (CCP) and offsite ATMs to ensure that their done correctly according to technical specifications, international standards, safety (earthing, surge / lightning protection, etc.) and bank requirements.
- Inspect completed installations and observe operations to ensure compliance to the original design and equipment specifications
- Investigate electrical failures and suggest effective and efficient solutions
- Proactively monitor electrical systems parameters, produce monthly reports and suggest modifications / improvements and up gradations to the line manager
- Ensure effective routine and emergency maintenance of all electrical systems
- Minimize operational costs associated with first level support and Comprehensive Preventive maintenance (PM) of all electric systems done by respective vendors.
- Prepare various monthly reports of electrical systems performance to the line manager.
- Monitor, provide pro-active and timely first level support and escalation of incidents to second level; supervise new installation or repair works,
- Supervise emergency power incidents and routine preventive maintenance done by suppliers / service providers
- Ensure quality, good workmanship, safety and standards
- Ensure maximum up-time, minimum disruption of customer services, and cost effectiveness.
- Knowledge of Electric power solutions / technologies in the market.
- Ability to work in a fast changing banking service environment.
- Ability to present technical data in a comprehensive, yet clear manner.
- Competency in troubleshooting and incident management of electrical power systems.
Qualifications and Experience
- At least Bachelor’s degree in Electrical Engineering or related academic field
- At least 1 year of relevant work experience in installation and maintenance of Electrical systems
- Good command on Electrical Engineering Drawings using AutoCAD
NMB Bank Plc is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
Please be advised that if you are not contacted within 14 working days of the advert closing date, then you have not been shortlisted.
“NMB Bank Plc does not charge any fee in connection with the application or recruitment process. Should you receive a solicitation for the payment of a fee, please disregard it.”