Regional Sales Manager-Kahama
Ensure achievement of sales objectives in this region and correct implementation of company strategy through effective coordination of distribution and activation to achieving above target revenue growth
THE WAY WE WORK
You are open-minded, passionate and the way you work energizes others. You are committed to the timely delivery of a job well done. You behave with integrity and transparency.
- Attain sales objectives as set in monthly KPI’s and budget.
- Coordinate direct sales team in order to achieve objectives by applying approved procedures.
- Ensure correct implementation of sales and marketing strategies.
- Ensure effective training is given to assigned teams to perform effectively and competently.
- Actively seek innovative means to capturing new customers and retaining existing customers.
- Review and analyse daily and weekly sales reports of areas of assigned activators, distributors within region.
- Make periodic visits to assigned zonal territories, to ensure effective implementation of the company’s sales strategy.
- Follow up to ensure that assigned targets of distributor and sales supervisor by product are met.
- Generate necessary reports to assist payment of monthly commissions.
- Attend to customer queries at points of sale.
- Achieve Monthly gross activation targets
- Achieve Monthly revenue targets.
- Ensure stock points are effectively utilized as per purchase targets set.
- Directly manage distribution coordinators and activation coordinators.
- Monitor and audit dealer’s sales activities.
- Backup responsible for the functions of position assigned in case of absence
- Issuing reports requested by area management or general management
- Other tasks assigned regarding the position
Qualifications, Experience &competencies
- 5+ years of experience in sales management.
- University degree in marketing/ business administration or related areas.
- Effective communicator and presenter.
- A team player, able to work well in multicultural environments.
- Able to build relationships quickly.
Fluent in English and Swahili.
“We are committed to equal employment opportunities and unbiased treatment of all individuals in all employment practices”
Only Successful Candidates will be contacted