Application deadline 2019-10-18
Qualification : Bachelor Years of Experience 2 years
The responsibilities will include:
- Collaborate with internal and external groups to help identify and resolve issues affecting our services;
- Operating all IT incident on the network;
- Monitoring and ensuring the performing of IT field;
- Writing the guideline, procedures, regulation of IP;
- Process customer complaint;
- Escalate issues and problems according to documented standard operating procedures;
- Make accurate entries in shift logs of all events, issues, responses, and resolutions;
- As the first line of defense, you will monitor systems and validate alerts using our array of monitoring tools.
- Perform first-tier troubleshooting using tools and utilities to resolve system/network performance and related system/network issues.
- Coordinate and implement network, software and hardware upgrades with the Network Operations and Development teams.
- Install operating system software, patches, and upgrades.
- Configure, optimize, and fine-tune monitoring systems.
- Proactively work to refine documentation of systems/network, troubleshooting guides, policies, and procedures.
- Work with the Network Operations team and Application Support Engineers to ensure maximum uptime of the system
- Operating to deploy technical tasks( Reinforce bts, cable route, operation plans);
- Diagnose, troubleshoot, and recommend fixes to connectivity issues.
- Develop and maintain NOC policies, procedures, and tools;
- Maintain client security levels and confidentiality of information;
- Learn and follow company policies and procedures;
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
- Relevant university degree Qualification in related field
- 1-2 years of relevant work experience;
- Working experience in telecommunication sector advantageous;
- Transport (Motorcycle, car) add advantage.
- Fluent in English (written/spoken);
- Excellent writing skills, with the ability to make complex concepts easy to understand, while keeping content relevant and compelling;
- Ability to analyze, interpret and explain employment law;
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint) and database management;
- Strong analytical, critical reasoning, and problem solving skills;
- Influencing and negotiating skills to implement personnel policies;
- Curiosity and a willingness to challenge organizational culture where necessary;
- Organizational skills and the ability to understand detailed information;
- Strong experience at developing and/or managing HR strategy in large organizations.
All Tanzania Region
Attractive remuneration based on experience and business result outcome.
Company Health Insurance plan