Application deadline: 2019-10-20
Minimum Qualification: Diploma
Years of Experience :3 years
- To assist students to develop their mental frame and personality to achieve their academic performance and holistic development.
- The candidate will also need to analyze and assess the behavior and understanding of pupils and related stake holders; and guide them to resolve the conflicts and solve other interpersonal issues.
- To offer guidance and counseling for both learners and their parents with the aim of reducing stigmatization and emotional barriers.
- To counsel students and guide teachers relating to discipline, behavior, values, learning cycle relating to academic and personal development of every student.
- To work together with other colleagues to create awareness for the parents , students and community at a large , by way of organizing Career Fair/ Professional Development Program me on educational psychology and evaluate the impact .
- To be responsible to increase the trend of academic performance and reduce the interpersonal conflict of Students, Parents, Teachers and even secretarial staff in all schools.
- To conduct Psychometric and other behavioral modification techniques for assessing Career Aptitude, Personality and other behavioral symptoms expected in a learning or class room situation.
- To study various behavioral and emotional issues of students, teachers & parents and prepare a time bound action plan to resolve them.
- Conduct trainings for teachers and parents.
Any other duty as assigned by the principal or deputy.
The Al Muntazir HR Manager
P. O. Box 21735
Tel: +255 22 2150161 +255 22 2150161
Al Muntazir School, UN Road, near Salendar Bridge