TIB Development Bank Limited is Development Finance Institutions (DFI) wholly owned by the Government of United Republic of Tanzania. The bank has been established and exists under the Companies Act, 2002. The main focus of TIB Development Bank as a premier national DFI is on national projects that aim at the attainment of the Tanzanian Development Vision 2025. The bank’s mandate is to support the Government in achieving rapid economic growth through the development of industries, infrastructure, services sectors, as well as oil and gas sectors. In this regard, activities of TIB have specifically expanded and the bank now invites suitable, qualified and skilled applicants to fill the following available position:-
FINANCE OFFICER – FINANCIAL REPORTING AND BUDGETING
Nature and Scope
The successful candidate will report to the Manager, Financial Reporting and Budgeting. She/he will be responsible to ensure correct records are maintained in bank system, bank’s reports (both on/off balance sheet) are produced timely.
- Generation of financial reports from the Banking system
- Coordinate the audit of managed Funds.
- Submission of all tax returns/levies
- Fixed assets management including booking of the assets in the register;
- Respond to stake holders’ request including balances confirmation.
- Prepare and analyze banking industry performance using published BOT reports for bank’s decision making.
Qualifications, Knowledge and Experience
- Bachelor Degree or Advanced Diploma in Accounting, Commerce, Finance or related discipline from a recognized University/lnstitution.
- Possession of recognized accounting qualification such as ACCA, ACA, and CPA (T) is an added advantage.
- At least 2 years relevant experience in a commercial bank/financial or related institution
- Ability to analyze and interpret Tax and other Regulatory implications on financial statements and make recommendations.
- Strong and well developed interpersonal and organizational skills.
- Strong communication and report writing skills.
- Highest degree of integrity.
- Must be computer literate.
TIB Development Bank Limited is an equal opportunity employer. The bank offers an attractive remuneration package, career development opportunities and an excellent working environment.
MODE OF APPLICATION
Qualifying candidates should apply in writing to or lodge their applications at the address below, endosing:-
- An application letter showing how they meet the post’s requirements.
- Comprehensive curriculum Vitae.
- Copies of relevant certificates and awards.
- Contact address including telephone number(s) and/or email address(s) if available.
- Names and full addresses of three (3) referees.
- Closing Date is 20 September, 2019
TIB Development Bank
Mlimani City Office Park,
Sam Nujoma Road, Ubungo