Senior System Auditor
TIB Development Bank Limited is Development Finance Institutions (DFI) wholly owned by the Government of United Republic of Tanzania. The bank has been established and exists under the Companies Act, 2002. The main focus of TIB Development Bank as a premier national DFI is on national projects that aim at the attainment of the Tanzanian Development Vision 2025. The bank’s mandate is to support the Government in achieving rapid economic growth through the development of industries, infrastructure, services sectors, as well as oil and gas sectors. In this regard, activities of TIB have specifically expanded and the bank now invites suitable, qualified and skilled applicants to fill the following available position:-
SENIOR SYSTEM AUDITOR
Nature and Scope:
The successful candidate will report to Director, Internal Audit. She/he will be responsible for providing an independent and objective assurance on the effectiveness and efficiency of the core banking system, internal control and risk assessment on Information Technology and Communication (ICT) systems.
- Developing Risk assessment and annual audit plan with emphasis on IT systems and application.
- Developing and implementing Internal auditing manual, policies, procedures and program.
- Maintain and support IT infrastructure of the Audit Department.
- Assist team members to ensure that the overall objectives of the audit are met.
- Extract and analyze data from the banking core system and other bank records, including defining audit scope and tests for audit at field’s works.
- Conduct planned audit fieldwork in specifies are of IT in relations to Credit function, Operations, Legal and report on the findings and recommendations.
- Review accuracy and efficiency of the bank accounting system and internal controls.
- Monitor accuracy of data in different IT systems like core banking system and all other software used by the bank.
- Keep Director Internal Audit regularly informed of the progress of the audit and exception issues related to IT.
- Prepare audit work paper by documenting audit test and finding and evaluating the sufficiency and appropriateness of audit evidence to support conclusion drawn.
- Prepare the audit report after completion of audit work and submit to Director Internal Audit for review.
- Ensure that audit reports and recommendations including those by the external auditors and BOT examiners are implemented.
- Follow up and report on implementation of Internal, external and Bot Audit findings and recommendations
- Strong analytical, written and oral communication skills with ability to write reports and documentation in a concise and focused style.
- Perform any other related duties as may be assigned from time to time by the Supervisor.
Qualifications, Knowledge and Experience
- Bachelor Degree in Accounting. Finance, Commerce or related discipline from recognized Institution.
- Must possess a recognized professional accountancy qualification such as CPA (T), ACCA, ACA or any other recognized accounting professional qualification.
- Minimum of four (4) years’ working experience in a recognised audit firm and/or financial institution.
- Possession of professional qualification of CISA will be an added advantage
- Highest degree of integrity, excellent and well developed interpersonal and organizational skills.
- Must be computer literate and possess programming knowledge.
- Well-developed communication and presentation skills.
TIB Development Bank Limited is an equal opportunity employer. The bank offers an attractive remuneration package, career development opportunities and an excellent working environment.
MODE OF APPLICATION
Qualifying candidates should apply in writing to or lodge their applications at the address below, endosing:-
- An application letter showing how they meet the post’s requirements.
- Comprehensive curriculum Vitae.
- Copies of relevant certificates and awards.
- Contact address including telephone number(s) and/or email address(s) if available.
- Names and full addresses of three (3) referees.
- Closing Date is 20 September, 2019
TIB Development Bank
Mlimani City Office Park,
Sam Nujoma Road, Ubungo