Internal Auditor I
Mkulazi Holding Company Ltd (MHCL) is a joint venture company currently owned by National Social Security Fund (NSSF) and Tanzania Prisons Service. The principal activity of the company is to undertake production and importation of Sugar. Establishment of the Company is in line with the implementation of the second five year development plan (FYDPII) aiming to ensure that Tanzania becomes industrialized and middle income economy (Tanzania ya Viwanda) by the year 2025.
MKULAZI HOLDING COMPANY LTD Vision is to become the largest integrated sugar company in East and Central Africa. Its Mission is to produce and supply quality sugar and related products consistently and efficiently in local and regional markets. The Company company’s core values includes; Professionalism, Team Work, Innovation and Priority to customers’ needs.
The company wishes to invite competent, experienced, qualified and dedicated young Tanzanians to fill in the vacancy positions currently available in the company as follows:
Internal Auditor I
Reporting line: Head of Internal Audit
To review the adequacy of operational and administrative policies and procedures with the goal of providing an independent objective assurance and consulting service and contributing to the improvement of Mkulazi Holding Company Limited operations.
Qualifications and Experience
- University Degree in Accounting or Advanced Diploma in Accounting from a recognized Institution/University;
Registered by the National Board for Auditors and Accountants (NBAA) as CPA or ACPA and must be trained in Advanced Computer Computer skills on accounting software and databases will be added advantage;
- At least three (3) years working experience in Audit (Public or private), Working experience in accredited audit firms will be an added
Duties and Responsibilities
- Participate in the initial planning and preliminary survey of the audit of process/area/key activities, thus giving input to the audit plan and programme;
- Evaluate the efficiency and effectiveness of the internal control system;
- Prepare audit programme for the planned Audit;
- Conduct audit tests and procedures in compliance with the audit programme;
- Compile work papers and reference them to the audit programme;
- Confirm audit findings with the Audit customer;
- Prepare audit findings data sheets and time reports;
- Recommend corrective measures when appropriate;
- Perform special investigation assignments (non-routine audit);
- Review Financial Statements and advice accordingly;
- Prepare quarterly and annual Internal Audit Reports;
- Conduct follow up audits to monitor management’s interventions; and
- Perform any other duties assigned by supervisor.
MODE OF APPLICATION
Candidates meeting the requisite qualifications should submit their written applications and detailed CV to the address below with the position applied written on the top of the envelope, describing how they see themselves qualifying for the applied position. They should also send copies of academic certificates, three referees, daytime telephone numbers and e-mail address.
The deadline for all applications is 14 days after the first Advertisement. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Salaries and other benefits are as per MKULAZI HOLDING COMPANY LTD Scheme of Service and Staff Regulations of 2019.
CHIEF EXECUTIVE OFFICER,
MKULAZI HOLDING COMPANY LIMITED,
P.O BOX 1079,
Deadine: 25, September 2019