- Identifying, qualifying, and securing business opportunities; coordinating business generation activities for Halopesa
- Building business relationships with current and potential clients for Halopesa
- Understanding client needs and offering solutions and support; answering potential client questions and follow-up call questions; responding to client requests for proposals (RFPs)
- Collaborating with sales and fellow Halopesa team to secure, retain, and grow corporate Halopesa accounts
- Creating informative presentations; presenting and delivering information to potential clients at client meetings, industry exhibits, trade shows, and conferences
- Creating and maintaining a list/database of prospect clients; maintaining database (Sales force, CRM, Excel, etc.) of prospective client information.
- Preparing contracts for client onboarding, validating required KYC documents for new clients.
- Meeting all quotas for cold, active, inactive calls, appointments, and interviews; meeting or exceeding annual sales goals.
- Collaborating with management on sales goals, planning, and forecasting; maintaining short- and long-term business development plans
- Relevant university degree Qualification in related field
- 1-2 years of relevant work experience;
- Working experience in telecommunication sector advantageous;
- Transport (Motorcycle, car) add advantage.
- Fluent in English (written/spoken);
- Excellent writing skills, with the ability to make complex concepts easy to understand, while keeping content relevant and compelling;
- Ability to analyze, interpret and explain employment law;
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint) and database management;
- Strong analytical, critical reasoning, and problem solving skills;
- Influencing and negotiating skills to implement personnel policies;
- Curiosity and a willingness to challenge organizational culture where necessary;
- Organizational skills and the ability to understand detailed information;
- Strong experience at developing and/or managing HR strategy in large organizations.
All Tanzania Region
Attractive remuneration based on experience and business result outcome.
Company Health Insurance plan