OPERATION OFFICERS (24 POSTS)
Tanzania Airports Authority (TAA) is a Government Executive Agency established to operate, manage, maintain and develop Government owned Airports with a commercially oriented Management Style. The Authority hereby invites applications from suitably qualified, creative and results driven candidates to fill the following internship posts.
Holder of Bachelor Degree in Business Administration, Human Resources,
Public Administration, Law, Sociology, Economics, Political Science , BCOM, Public Relations, International Relations or equivalent qualification from a recognized Institution.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- To identify customers and their needs,
- To interact with airport customers to provide them with information and guidance on their inquiries regarding services provided,
- To coordinate with other departments on customer care matters and provide reports daily, weekly, monthly, and annually,
- To provide consistence customer care of the highest standards in accordance with professional ethics in the working environment,
- To communicate courteously with customers at all times by telephone, email, letters, face to face, etc. and,
- Receiving and transmitting airline information and flight schedules to passengers and customers,
- Receiving flight information from Air Traffic Controllers and other Airline
- Operators and submitting to supervisor and other users,
- Issuing gate passes to visitors,
- Keeping records of Airport visitors
- Providing information on Tours, Travel Agents and Hotels to customers, xi) Guiding and giving explanations to visitors at the airport.
- Performing any other duties related to auditing as assigned by supervisor.
MODE OF APPLICATION
Application letter should be submitted along with detailed Curriculum Vitae (CV), Introduction letter from Mtaa Executive Officer, copies of relevant certificates/Testimonials, three recently taken passport size photographs and names and contact address of three referees. Applicants are required to indicate their current contact addresses, telephone/mobile, fax-number or e-mail to facilitate communication. Only short listed candidates will be contacted.
All applications should be addressed to: –
The Director General,
Tanzania Airports Authority,
P.O. Box 18000,
DAR ES SALAAM.
The deadline for the submission of applications will be on 15th September 2019. Only short listed candidates will be contacted and those who will not hear from us within two weeks after the closing date should consider themselves as being unsuccessful.