CLINICAL OFFICER II (3 POSTS)
Tanzania Airports Authority (TAA) is a Government Executive Agency established to operate, manage, maintain and develop Government owned Airports with a commercially oriented Management Style. The Authority hereby invites applications from suitably qualified, creative and results driven candidates to fill the following internship posts.
Direct Entry Qualifications:
Holder of Diploma or equivalent qualification in Clinical Medicine from a recognized institution.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- To assist in diagnosing and treating sick passengers and staff,
- To care for all patients,
- To assist in purchasing of medicines and medical equipment on time,
- To assist in keeping track of stock level for medication,
- To assist in submitting stock report to operations manager on a monthly basis,
- To making sure all emergency kits are in good order,
- To assist in the preparation of training of participants in the emergency drill done every two years,
- To respond to the rescue and lifesaving in emergency cases such as an aircraft crash,
- To assist in treating and caring of serious patients while on route to a hospital,
- To participate on controlling any outbreak which may occur locally and internationally,
- To assist in providing professional advice of health education to airport staff,
- To perform any other duties as may be assigned superior.
MODE OF APPLICATION
Application letter should be submitted along with detailed Curriculum Vitae (CV), Introduction letter from Mtaa Executive Officer, copies of relevant certificates/Testimonials, three recently taken passport size photographs and names and contact address of three referees. Applicants are required to indicate their current contact addresses, telephone/mobile, fax-number or e-mail to facilitate communication. Only short listed candidates will be contacted.
All applications should be addressed to: –
The Director General,
Tanzania Airports Authority,
P.O. Box 18000,
DAR ES SALAAM.
The deadline for the submission of applications will be on 15th September 2019. Only short listed candidates will be contacted and those who will not hear from us within two weeks after the closing date should consider themselves as being unsuccessful.