Kilombero Sugar Company Limited, the largest producer of sugar in the country operating cohesively with Extra Neutral Alcohol Distillery (IDTL) is inviting dynamic and result oriented individuals to fill the positions of Laboratory Technician. The successful candidates will be engaged on permanent and pensionable terms.
The role of Laboratory Technician requires the following essential skills: Analytical mind, Troubleshooting, Co-ordination and Communication skills, Report writing and essential knowledge of laboratory instrument operations, housekeeping, manufacturing practices and Computer literacy.
- Advanced Diploma or Degree in Chemistry/Microbiology/Food Technology/Chemical Engineering from a recognised Institution.
- Minimum of three (3) years’ experience in a similar position in a manufacturing environment.
- Knowledge of operations, maintenance and troubleshooting of Laboratory Instruments and associated software.
- Experience in conducting chemical analysis.
- Sound mental and physical health.
- Honest, ready to work long hours under pressure and attentive to details.
All those who meet the above requirements and would like to apply for the position, should send an application letter and detailed curriculum vitae (including three referees with their contacts) combined in as one document in pdf or word format to the under mentioned addressee or via email: firstname.lastname@example.org
The deadline for application is on 27th September, 2019,
Kilombero Sugar Company Limited is an equal opportunity employer. Women and people with disability are highly encouraged to apply.
NB: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted