Freelance Business Executives
Industry : Print /Digital Media Job Function : Sale / Business Development
Job Experience Level : Mid Level
Minimum Years of Experience : At least 1 to 2 years of working experience
Minimum Academic Qualification : Bachelor
To develop, maintain and increase a solidly dependable client base, to sell advertising space and provide an effective service to clients so as to maximize advertising sales volumes and revenue targets.
Full Job Description
- Thoroughly familiarizes oneself with comparative (own and competition) readership, circulation and rates and cost of advertising in all print and electronic media.
- Identifies potential advertising clients, studies their business, current and potential customers and to convince the clents the value and benefits of advertising in newspapers and publications published by the
- Executes sales by discussing and obtaining accurate client requirements, size of advertisements, dates for insertion and price and obtains confirmation signatures of the authorized client representative.
- Assists clients in the preparation of the advertising copy and leases with the Graphic Designer for professional advice on artwork.
- Prepares daily call plans and reports and discusses them with the Classified Sales Manager and reports any problems encountered for assistance and guidance.