Railway Children Africa (RCA) is a subsidiary of Railway Children UK — an international charity that fights for children living and working on the streets (CLWS). RCA is registered as a Limited Company (77698) under the Companies Act, and with NGO compliance (1563) under the Non-Governmental Organizations Act in Tanzania.
RCA is committed to safeguarding anyone who comes into contact with us and implements a range of policies to ensure only those suitable to work with vulnerable groups are employed.
We continually strive to provide positive work environment for all our employees. This is an exciting time to be joining Railway Children Africa.
In the next five years we have exciting plans to upscale our work dramatically:
- We will work in more locations than ever before, in Tanzania and across East Africa
- We will recruit more staff
- We will raise more than $10 million
- And here is the best part, we will transform the lives of more than 12, 000 of the region’s most vulnerable children
- If you would like to help steer us on this journey, we’d love to hear from you.
- You will have atleast one-year experience in a more similar role, working with supporting Vulnerable children, Youth and Families.
- You will also have a demonstrated understanding of child protection and safeguarding processes as well as application of health, safety and risk management procedures.
- Most importantly you will have the passion and drive to make a difference to the lives of children living and working on the street.
- The recruitment pack with job description, person specification and application details is available online at www.railwaychildren.org.uk/jobs
How to apply:
Please send application to email@example.com Please note that Railway Children Africa will only accept applications using this application form and will not accept CVs or covering letters.
Closing date: Sunday, 22 September 2019 at 5pm East African Time. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.